Saturday, April 26, 2014

I'm Back with my finds from Barcelona!

It has been a very long time since I have posted here, and so much has happened.  Our family moved from Houston, Texas to Oslo, Norway and finally on to Paris, France.  I have had another baby, that makes 4, and he is already 6 months old.  
I had fun shopping for new treasures in Oslo, but nothing has compared to the adventures I am having here in France.  There are so many different ways to collect treasures here, Brocantes, Fairs, thrift stores, and even trash days are all excellent sources.  Our vacations have become a way for me to combine sight seeing, learning about history and bringing home a truly unique souvenir.  So far Zurich, Switzerland and Barcelona, Spain have proven to be excellent hunting grounds. 
I am going to try and keep up with this blog again, if you have ever wanted to explore a French brocante, or visit a market in Barcelona you can stop by and visit with me through the pictures and treasures.  
Here are a few pictures of my latest finds from Spain.
These were collected from the Encants Market, in downtown Barcelona, and Mercantic, a fun antique store outside of the city.  

Trying to fit all of these goodies in our car with 4 kiddos and all of the other things we packed for a 2 week trip was exciting in itself.  I did pass up more of the red transfer ware plates because of a lack of space and a couple of vintage globes because of their size.  
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment