Friday, December 23, 2011

Latest Finds

The other night I was able to wonder through the Antique Gallery without any of my little helpers. I love getting to spend time in the store like I used to. I found this great little dress form, she is about 16 inches tall and so cute.


This three sectioned white box was a great find, and I had these two mason jars that fit the large square openings.

Who knew that right before Christmas would be a great time to find some treasures. I even enlisted my Mother in Law and Brother in law to help me today.
A fun Coca Cola tin from 1996. It is in great condition, i love the front. It is 6 inches tall.
A handmade 4 inch bow with the cutest snowmen.


A metal tree, there are places for screws on the bottom, this could be very cool.
I love the character in this brass 1.
Fun rusty items that I found, a vintage kitchen utensil, a rusty spoon, a very heavy brass 1, and a round something that I am sure I will find a use for.
Some of these items have made it onto my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/Amhil704. Some will make it into the store at the Antique Gallery. If you are interested in any of them just let me know.
I have several smaller pieces of furniture that I will be working on over the next couple of weeks so check back to see them! I am really excited about a timeout bench that I found. I know ours gets a lot of use around here.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment